When adding new uers, how can I disable Jira Labs by default?
Hello again, Harry.
No workarounds available for this one so far. The following ticket addresses the need to have the feature to disable it globally:
I can create a separate ticket to address your specific concern of having this disabled by default during user creation if you prefer. Let me know what your preference is. Else, I will include this question as an internal reference for the development team to highlight the need of having it.
Dear Ahmad Danial,
It would be great if you would report this. Thank you.
Harry
Hi, Harry.
No worries. I went ahead and created the Suggestion for you.
Meanwhile, may I know the context behind having this feature? Do you have any specific reason as to why you would like to have the JIRA Labs feature disabled for new users automatically?
Yes, I do. It seems to me that the new labs feature has less options available than the older version. I might not see everything correctly, but the old view shows much more information to me about issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.