Hi,
I'm looking for the table about transition and time in source status on the jira database schema but I cannot find it. Is there anyone who can help me to find that data please ?
Thank you,
Arthur
Hello,
I doubt these values are stored in the database ready to pick up. You can calculate this info based on the changegroup and changeitem tables. These tables store the history of every issue in Jira. You can get info when the status field was changed and count time until the status field was changed again.
Hello Alexey,
I already use the changeitem tables for the new, in progress and done status. But for all the custom status it will be much more easier if those values were stored somewhere ...
Thank you for your answer
Hello, Tell me, please, how did you solve this problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.