Do you know why sometimes the numbers of the issues that are closed are not crossed?
out?
Hello,
An issue is crossed out if the Resolution field is set for this issue.
Hi Alexey! Thanks for your answer, but i don't understand it very well. As you can see in the image, the column I show are issues that have the status "Done". I don't modify the resolution field, only state (done). And some do it well and others don't and I do not know why...
In fact, I do not know where I should change the "resolution" field.
Open the workflow for the issues, which are crossed out, and have a look at the transition, which leads to the Done status. There must be a post function, which sets the Resolution field, automatically.
You must add the same post function for the workflows of issues, which are not crossed out.
thanks, I will verify the workflow
I'm sorry to ask you again, but I've been with JIRA for a short time ...
How can I see the workflow associated with a specific problem?
I know how to change the workflow of the project, but I do not know how to see the individual workflow of an issue.
Thanks in advance.
Esther
The transition that goes to 'Done' should have a transition screen that displays the resolution field so it can be set. If you have multiple statuses that are considered 'Done' each of the transitions need to show a screen to set the resolution. Another option is is to set the resolution in a post function if you only want one resolution value set. The resolution field is REQUIRED whenever it is presented so only put it on a screen shown in the transition where you want it set.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.