Hi there...
i whant to use a 24 hour clock in the "date startet" calender popup. ( in the time it is only am/pm and not 24 hours.)
Can someone help ?
/T
Hi
Have chaned the dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm format - but the calendar is still i am/pm -
Whare do i find the Calendar.setup : timeFormat : 24 ??
Hi,
i think that you must add this to Calendar.setup :
timeFormat : 24
Hi Tonny,
I think you should take a look at this documentation for some tips on how to configure the time format. For your requirements, I think this should fit it :
yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm
I have to chance all the yyyy-MM-dd:mm and it is 24 clock.
I have looked for the time format : 24 - but where is it (settings) ?
/Tonny
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.