Hi, I have my SLAs plotted (meet vs breached) in JIRA service desk dashboard as you can see in the picture. https://imgur.com/a/wJuvVMS
I want to get the REST endpoints for my sla metrics and plot them in separate dashboard (Grafana) is there any rest call to gather the SLA of my all issues from the dashboard.
One workaround I was thinking is to gather all the issues (I have 2000+) and from that JSON of each issue I can compare the date the issue was created and the date the issue got resolved and plot the SLA.
I will also be able to calculate the average SLA over some time period. But problem is it have a lot of data and each rest call has a limit of 50 issues so I have to make multiple calls to gather all of the issues and than parse them to get SLA out of them. is there a better way to do it?
thanks