Hi Community,
I am looking for a way to copy attachments to a linked issue through a post function, but without replacing the current attachments, just adding new ones. Basically , I am using ScriptRunner workflow function - clones an issue and links, and in that first step I get all attachments from the original issue (A issue) carried over to the new linked issue (B issue) which belongs to another project. At some point it can happen that after that B issue was resolved, the specific status of A issue will triggers re-opening of B issue, and at that point I need to copy only new attachements from A issue to re-opened B issue, and not replacing existing attachements in B issue.
This is what I have available, but does not work for me bacause it replaces old attachements;
"Copy field value from linked issues (JMWE add-on) Set the value of a field to the value of the same field in linked issues (e.g. Epic)... replacing existing values."
Many thanks!