Hi, I'm trying to update multiple issues based on JQL query, for fields which are null values to value ['None'] is it possible to change the null value to label type ['None'] value? when I run the code I'm getting log error as shown in the screenshot. I'm new to the groovy script and I implemented this code by searching the internet. please help me in this I got struck here from long.
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.search.SearchProvider
import com.atlassian.jira.jql.parser.JqlQueryParser
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.ModifiedValue
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.util.DefaultIssueChangeHolder
import com.atlassian.jira.web.bean.PagerFilter
import org.apache.log4j.Logger
def log = Logger.getLogger("com.acme.workflows")
def jqlQueryParser = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(JqlQueryParser)
def searchProvider = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(SearchProvider)
def issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager()
def user = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser()
def query = jqlQueryParser.parseQuery("category = Projetcategory and \"Shared Labels\" is EMPTY")
def results = searchProvider.search(query, user, PagerFilter.getUnlimitedFilter())
results.getIssues().each {documentIssue ->
def issue = issueManager.getIssueObject(documentIssue.id)
def customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def changeHolder = new DefaultIssueChangeHolder()
def tgtField = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjects(issue).find {it.name == "Shared Labels"}
def String newValue = "[None]"
tgtField.updateValue(null, issue, new ModifiedValue(issue.getCustomFieldValue(tgtField), newValue), changeHolder);
}
