Hello all, I am working on a project to integrate JIRA with Plutora. What are the available options? Any addons/plugins, custom development or anything else?
The Atlassian marketplace has nothing for Plutora, so you'll probably need to write something.
Start by defining what "integration" means and what you'd like to achieve, then we can probably tell you if you want to write something inside Jira, or write for Plutora, or for both.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-, I am still in initial phases of analysis and yet to meet business to know exact requirements, however I was able to find a tutorial on Plutora's website and the integration seems to be fairly easy like any other application linking with JIRA
I'd consider having a look at Apwide Golive, which has many of Plutora's features for Test Environment Management based in Jira.
Hi there, I know this post is several years old now! I wondered if you ended up getting Plutora to work, if you're still using it, and if you have any feedback?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.