Our team started using the Zephyr plug-in, which is great, but it adds links to every project side panel and I can't figure out how to remove them for my project (or any for that matter).
Has anyone encountered this and know how to remove them?
Hi Ben,
When an add-on is installed it will be applied to the entire instance. So it will appear on all project's sidebar or on the tickets.An add-on won't appear to all projects only if, for example, it works only for Jira Service Desk and not Jira Software.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks @Angélica Luz.
You are always welcome!If you have any other question, please let us know.
in Zephyr for Jira (Server) version 4.0.6.4 it is possible to remove the menue from the sidebar.
With admin-access:>Add-ons>Zephyr for Jira>General Configuration>Zephyr Testmenue>Disabling Zephyr Test Section On Project
NOTE: you need to be a Jira admin to follow the next steps!
This should do the trick for cloud users
@Tomislav Tobijas Does this work for zephyr scale? I didn't see the same options.
@Jared WallI'm not quite sure as I think our team is not using Zephyr Scale but only Zephyr Squad.
However, I did some digging around Zephyr documentation and I've found this related to your question: Zephyr Scale Cloud Documentation / Configuration / Setting Permissions
Hope it will help!
Anyone an Idea how to get rid of these link after you disabled the trial. We decided not to go for Zephyr so I stopped the trial but in the side bar and on the top the icons are still there. Even the projects which had Zephyr squad disabled show the buttons at the top of the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.