Hi,
Im having an issue when I try to use HTML Include to an external webpage:
I appreciate if someone can help me! thanks
Link already is white listed, conf server version 6.10.2
While the link may be whitelisted, you need to add the endpoint's server certificate into your key/truststore in order to make a successful SSL connection.
Timothy, Im a kind of confused where is the truststore?I found a file on the confluence installation folder"jre\lib\security\cacerts" but not sure if there is another truststore that confluence uses?
I found a file on the confluence installation folder"jre\lib\security\cacerts" but not sure if there is another truststore that confluence uses?
That is normally the right one. You can also check your Confluence's System Information and it should tell you which jre is being used to run Confluence.
thanks Timothy I will try that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.