Is is possible to create a query that shows all the Sub-tasks assigned to me?
Hello,
You could write a query like this:
issuetype in subtaskIssueTypes() and assignee = currentUser()
Oh, I think I see the problem now.
You have made the wrong assumption about what a quick filter is. They allow you to drill-down into issues on your boards. They narrow the existing search, not extend it.
There are two reasons your subtasks are not on the board
Check the board config, it should show the filter for the board.
Thanks Alexey,
But it did not work for me. This does not show any results.
I have a query that shows Issues with subtasks assigned to me. But in order to see those sub tasks I have to open that story and look for the sub tasks.
I'd guess that you're mistaking "issue is assigned to me" with "sub-task is assigned to me", and your sub-tasks are not assigned to you.
There are sub-tasks assigned to me. I just cannot see them directly. To see them I need to open the Story and look for the sub-task assigned to me.
Oh, I did not know that. Thanks a lot for your help Nic. Can you edit this query to only show my tasks that are open? I will add the query to a Filter and search for the sub-tasks that way.
You probably don't want to have a board query that excludes closed tasks, as it means your "done" column will always look empty.
Your board filter probably needs to be something as simple as "project = X". The "done" column should contain the status that means a task is closed.
I'd then try the quick filter just "assigned to me" and maybe add a second one for "only show subtasks". That will let you drill down into the board very simply.
Got it. Thanks Nic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.