Is "Agile Estimates - Planning Poker Plus" the correct add-in for Jira that is used to add team capacity when planning sprints?
@Cliff Perea Try "Portfolio for JIRA" rather: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/portfolio-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
That seems to suit your needs more.
"Planning Poker Plus" is more for estimating in collaboration with team.
Thank you Taranjeet for the response, but looking over the overview of the functionality it doesn't look like it does what I am looking for. I want the ability to add hours per day that a team member can work for each day in the sprint and also place when team members will be out of the office, like on vacation and such. From what I read about Planning Poker Plus it sounded like this add-in has the functionality that I am looking for.
@Cliff Perea How's your add-on testing for Planning Poker Plus going on? Did it work well for your use case?
@Taranjeet Singh, I did not get the planning poker plus app, because it isn't what I was looking for, but thank you for checking in.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.