One my confluence space I would like to have 9 boxes that are clickable - meaning if I click on one of them a new page opens up. How do I do this??
Thanks!
Hi Hanna.
While in edit mode on a page, click on the + icon, select Other Macros. Select Create from Template.
This is a very flexible macro you'll have to play with. However, you can use it to create buttons to share a link to an existing page, create a new page from a template, and a couple other features.
Oh, and if you just want to insert a link to another page or space:
While in edit mode, select the link icon. The pop up wizard will allow you to either paste in a link, or walk you through linking to another page or file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.