Hi,
I am using Jira of version : v.7.7.0
I am trying to create an Issue using Rest Api . Whenever I am trying to create an Issue I am facing an error as below:
"We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file"
I am hitting the Rest Api to create issue through postman. First time when I try I am facing the above Issue. Then I hit the same call again and again without changing any data ..and at some point of time the Issue is getting created.
I am sure that the data that I am passing for the create issue is proper. So it was not the Issue with the data format. Should we make any changes for configuration in Jira?
I am facing this Issue very frequently and we are getting blocked by this Issue.
Could you please help us resolving this Issue?
Thanks.