Apologies if this has been answered before, but I can't find it. I'm creating a set of design templates. Within some of these generated pages I'd like to place a link that resolves to another page that will be created from another template but hasn't been yet. E.g. I create template "Parent Business Function - <variable>" which generates page "Parent Business Function - FooBar". I create another template that generates another page, "Child Business Function - <variable>" template and "Child Business Function - FooBar" page respectively. I need to write dynamic links into the parent template that automatically resolve to the child page.<variable> will be the same in both parent and child. Firstly - Is this possible? Secondly, getting wildly carried away, can I get the user to complete a set of variables, then generate a parent template and all its children in one go auto-setting all those dynamic links with that variable?
many thanks
Matthew