Hello Community,
I was hoping I could ask you about writing custom scripts via ScriptRunner. I am trying to write a behavior but I want to implement it on the “raise a request” screen in Jira Service Desk. Currently it’s working only on the “Create Issue” screen. Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction on how to solve this?
Thanks!
Hi Cindy!
What is your Scriptrunner version? We added support for Service Desk quite recently, so if you are in an old version, it would not work.
Cheers!
DY
Hello @Cindy Schlegel
You need add mapping to service desk, like this
As you can see it require service desk v 3.5.2 or higher and Scriptrunner v 5.3.0 or higher.
Thank you, I did add mapping but I think the issue is my service desk is currently version 3.4.0. I will need to upgrade to a higher version to get this to work. My ScriptRunner is currently at version 5.4.12 so that is good.
Hi DY,
My current ScriptRunner version is 5.4.12 and my current Jira Service Desk version is 3.4.0. I believe I need to upgrade my Service Desk version in order for the behaviors to work in all screens?
Thanks
Hi Cindy.
Yes, Mark is correct. But it will require further configuration, as he also explained.
Do tell me if I can help you further.
Cheers
Hi,
I was able to get access to a test environment with Jira Service Desk version 3.9.0 and I am still having the same issue. My behavior works in the "Create Issue" screen but not on any of my "Raise a Request" screens. Is what I am trying to implement possible? I did the mapping as instructed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.