Hi Everyone,
When shutting down Confluence prior to application backup I often receive the following error:
Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/confluence
Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/confluence
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/confluence/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre/
Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Using CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/confluence/work/catalina.pid
Tomcat did not stop in time.
To aid diagnostics a thread dump has been written to standard out.
Killing Tomcat with the PID: 1359
The Tomcat process has been killed.
I have encountered this issue before and had previously been advised by Atlassian support to modify /opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/stop-confluence.sh to change the default shutdown timeout (from 20 seconds to):
and
$sucmd -m $CONF_USER -c "$PRGDIR/shutdown.sh 120 -force $@"
This does not happen all the time but seems to be largely dependent on how long Confluence has been running. The above result was after 7 days of operation.
Additionally, I have been advised previously that it is best practice for the Confluence services to be stopped while taking a production backup ie stop confluence service, mysqldump, tar home and application paths, start confluence service. Are there any other options for doing this? Forcibly killing Tomcat all the time seems less than ideal and I'm a little afraid of data not being successfully flushed to disk by the time the stop-confluence.sh script forcibly kills Tomcat.
I have also tried setting a 180 second timeout in the shutdown script but the issue still occurs. Are there any additional diagnostic steps that can be done to figure out why Tomcat is not exiting cleanly? The server only receives very light traffic and there were zero people connected/editing at the time of the above shutdown.
Any advise you could provide would be much appreciated.
Regards
Andrew Hall