Hi All,
We are trailing Portfolio and have several active plans.
I am trying to setup a new plan looking at a specific project and no matter what I do Portfolio keeps saying there are no issues to show (none are appearing when configuring issue sources), I have tried various things:
- Ensure the permissions scheme is the same as other projects we are seeing issues for
- Create a release (there are none in the project)
- The following as issue sources:
- Project itself
- Either of the two active boards (which are showing issues)
- A specific filter for the issue types i'm interested in
- A specific filter for the entire project
Assigning an issue to a release is the only thing which has made a single issue appear when configuring issues sources, however this is an IT Support project so no releases are relevant and looking at the documentation if no releases are present Portfolio is supposed to schedule anyway?
Any advice on how to get portfolio to see issues in this sort of setup greatly appreciated!
Thanks