Hello,
I would like to default the style of custom field (text type). Make it red and bold.
How can I do it ?
look like this in the field configuration:
look like this in the issue screen (when Im choosing the red color):
Hello Daniel,
To set a custom field with a formatted default value as you need (Red and Bold), you must perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the Field Configuration of your project > Find the custom field > Click on Renderers and enable the Wiki Style Renderer
- Navigate to the custom field page > Find the custom field > Click on Configure
- Click Set Default Value and then add it in the following format:
{color:red}*the text you want*{color}
Please, let me know if it works for you.
Hi @Petter Gonçalves ,
unfortunately , it didn't work...
I need to set only the properties (red and bold) and not the value.. the value will fill with workflow post function that already worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.