Hello.
I used other account for Confluence. I created backup and downloaded. Now I want to import backup in new Confluence. But I couldn't. All time I am seeing mistake. You see error in screenshot http://prntscr.com/l1zebl I want to buy Confluence and Jira. Maybe the problem is because I use the trial?
I am sorry, to my shame, I can't speak or read any cyrillic languages. What does the error say in English?
It will not be because of a trial though, Atlassian software trials are the full software, just limited by time (they stop working after a while, but have full functionality)
I am sorry, that i didn't translate. Error - An error occurred during import. Please see our error report guide. That's all. I exported date in new backup and nothing changed
No problem, when it's text, I can get by with google translate!
I am sorry but the error is one that does not tell us much. What you'll need to do is go to the logs and read them for the underlying error.
I don't know where Logs located. I look at Audit logs and I searched in https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/import-a-confluence-space-724765531.html screenshot http://prntscr.com/l2eif8
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.