I run a consulting business. I'd like to use Cloud Confluence to update customers on their projects. It seems like a perfect tool for this type of collaboration. However, I cannot figure out how to keep customers from being aware of each other.
Permissions can be used to keep Customer A's personnel from seeing Customer B's Space. However, I don't understand how to maintain their privacy in the context of user names / messaging / updates / ...
My fear is that Customer A will log in to my Cloud Confluence. As they are authoring a page, they may refer to me or somebody else using @username. The auto-complete may fill in Customer B's username, disclosing some information that is intended to be private.
Are there examples of users that have hosted a service based business or a consulting practice using Cloud Confluence to have isolated pages for isolated clients?
Without this, I'd be forced to create a new Confluence site (at a new cost) for each client (and configure this site).
Suggestions?