Hi all.
I'm wondering about the content of recommended updates email in Confluence. At first when I try to google it says things like :
=============================
Recommended Updates entries show the top content that is relevant to you from spaces that you have permission to view. Confluence chooses the content to display, based on:
- Pages and blog posts that people have recently liked.
- Pages and blog posts that people have recently commented on.
- Pages and blog posts that have recently been created.
=============================
However, I usually receive comments of users about the content of the recommended emails they receive, it does not related to anything they have searched about or they even do not have permission to view it.
If I have a page in confluence for example about X, how do I can configure for my page to sent the recommendations email to the right user who usually searching and doing with my page, not sending to user who are not usually doing with my page X ?
Thanks and best regards,