Hello everyone!
How can I create an automation on Jira Service Desk to change status when an issue linked is commented?
Hi,
Try using the trigger "Status Changed" and then in the IF part define the status that it changed to so you don't trigger ON all the statuses changing.
Susan
something like this. modify to meet your needs, e.g. change the when to be commented rather than transitioned, change "if conditions" to be what you want, etc. this is cloud so it will be different on server.
Thanks, Jack!
There's no possibility to change the condition WHEN to "a linked issue is commented".
Can I add in an another option?
yep that makes sense actually. JSD Automation is only going to trigger on a JSD action. I would look to see if you can do this with the Automation for Jira addon. Try to configure an automation on the JSW issue when commented. Unsure but worth a try. Other options: Scriptrunner, PowerScripts
That was a good idea Susan! Thanks.
I'll try.
It worked! Thank you Susan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.