I will have two groups of users using the service desk.
- External Users
- Internal Users
Some requests will be submitted by both groups of users. Some will be specific to a single group of users. I want only the requests types that can be submitted by each group to be displayed to the group. I want to control the request types that can be displayed to the group to be determined by the domain of the user's email address.
For example
joe@external.com
- Request an event ---- Shown to Both Groups
- Request a donation page ---- Shown to Both Groups
- Request a fund ----- Shown to External Group Only
mary@internal.com
- Request an event ---- Shown to Both Groups
- Request a donation page - Shown to Both Groups
- Request a keyboard ---- Shown to Internal Group Only
I want external users to be able to submit requests without having to log in. I want Internal Users to log in to submit requests and/or act as agents to work on requests.
How do I set this up?
Thanks