Is there a way to tell what group a user was in when the account was created? Atleast through a DB query.
Hi @Bimal Ramesan,
Jira stores this information, you can check the audit log:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/auditing-in-jira-720412013.html?_ga=2.231027226.447226106.1538533327-2024476247.1511688550
So you want to know in which group a user was in the past if I'm correctly?
Cool. Thanks for your reply @Patrick Cartier [Candylio]. That did the trick.
But another question. Our retention policy is 3 months. If the user is older than that? Something like a year old user.
That's right @louisdj. Atleast the groups when the account was created. I got it done through audit log, as @Patrick Cartier [Candylio] said. But I have one more question regarding the same.
No, the data is not stored. The audit log is the only place these things are recorded.
Noted that. Thanks for the reply @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.