He can successfully access and login to the atlassian.com website with my IBM ID/pwd
but He is not able to access https://ibmgaia.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa..his name is not showing while adding in my project (RMT).
Can you please help us
Hi @Priyanka Baliyan,
are you able to view his user credentials in the admin panel of JIRA?
if so, does his user account have access to the correct JIRA product (if you have more than one on your instance)?
thanks
Thanks Danny .I have attached screen shot where Davide can login in atlassian .,But I am not able to add him in my project.
Hope it will help to look into this issue
Are you a Project Admin or the Jira Admin? I ask this as both roles have different permissions when editing user access.
Thank
I am Project Admin.
Thanks @Priyanka Baliyan,
You will have to contact your Jira Admin and get them to check the user's product access in Site Administration.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.