Hi,
I want to paste some code(incl url/links) with highlighting ({code}) into description field, so an other colleague can simply copy / paste the code to work with it.
The problem here is, that jira always adds a <a href.. in front of the URL, so the person who copys the code will always get compile errors.
So
What I do is:
{code}some useful php code and https://www.atlassian.com/<br< a="">>{code}
What I expect to see in the description field/comment field:
some useful php code and https://www.atlassian.com/
What I actually get is:
some useful php code and <a href="https://www.atlassian.com/">https://www.atlassian.com/</a>
Ths is really annoying..I want a code block, I want that syntax highlighting but I do not want to have this <a href piece...
Thats should not be rocket science..?
I have strong feeling that jeditor replaces that link...
Please try {noformat} test linking http://www.atlassian.com{noformat}
Hi, I've just checked on my local jira:
{code:xml}
<test>
<another tag="http://www.atlassian.com"/>
</test>
{code}
and that worked fine. could you please give the example that fails?
Hi Alexey,
when we use {noformat}, we dont have any code highlighting within this section, which is important for us to show that this is a code block and not plain text
Your example does not work for me. Wenn I copy your example and paste it as a comment, it looks like this:
<
test
>
another
tag
=
"<a href="
<a href="http://www.atlassian.com" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"></a><a href="http://www.atlassian.com" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://www.atlassian.com</a>"><a href="http://www.atlassian.com" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"></a><a href="http://www.atlassian.com" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://www.atlassian.com</a></
a
>"/>
</
Deactivated jEditor plugin and now it works...
Right feeling... Thanks a lot!
No problem) You can mark the question as answered to close it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.