I want to be able to give my users the ability to add items to a select list that is already created but I do not want them to have full admin access where they can create and remove custom fields.
How can I do that?
Hello,
You can not do it out of the box.
Are there add-ons that will help with this?
I do not now of such a plugin. But it is possible to write such a plugin.
On Jira 7.12, you can grant users (project admins probably), extended permissions, which allows them to make some changes to workflows and fields.
We are running server 7.3.8 is there any documentation on how to do this?
No, it's not in 7.3. You will need to upgrade.
Can I still get the documentation to see if it is worth the upgrade?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.