Hi Guys,
I have a mistake, instead of change email, i deleted it, now i want to add it again but jira says my account already exists.
How should i do?
Where? Could you explain what the user directory is? (e.g. Atlassian account, Jira internal, LDAP, etc)
I created Atlassian account with email1 and i deleted it, after that, I change my email to email1 which just deleted. Jira sends me and email like that:
Your email change request could not be processed because nguyenhien.pt84@gmail.com is already associated with another Atlassian account.
Log in to view your account. If you've forgotten your password you can reset it here
If you didn't request this change you can disregard this email.
Cheers,
The Atlassians
You can't immediately delete an Atlassian account (and you can't delete them at all if they have any associated data like licences etc)
You'll need to log into the old account and change the email on it.
Thanks Nic,
It would be great if you can explain more detail.
Why can't I immediately delete an Atlassian account (and I can't delete them at all if they have any associated data like licences etc)?
when I deleted, i didn't got any warning from Jira about that.
in my case I logged into old account and change email on it and got above email send to new email.
Thanks in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.