<noob_warning>
Am I missing something? Is there a specific service level that prevents me from assigning permission schemes to a project?
I've followed the instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html yet, still cannot find "permissions" on the project admin side-bar.
I'm probably missing something simple, but can someone help me out? (yes, I was able to create a custom Permission Scheme with no problem)
It looks like Atlassian has deprecated permission schemes in project settings. We now have 'People' settings instead. This came as a suprise to us too and no, searching the documentation tells you nothing about the change.
Old permission schemes are still working.
Thanks for this.
Would love to hear from Support on this.
Please try to run jira in safe mode then check the permission schemes.
Just in case someone else stumbles on this. I was trying to assign a permission scheme to a project. Turns out, you need to go to the project (not the permission scheme), click on the permissions, then go to Actions -> Use a Different Scheme.
THANKS, JAY!!!!
To the point!. Thanks Jay
Hi @Addletic Atlassian ,We can do this using RESTAPI, recently we was faced same issue and we resolved.System --> REST API Browser --> "/rest/api/2/project/{projectKeyOrId}/permissionscheme".
just follow the below screenshot.hope this will helps you.
I'm doing this on a Business Project and I don't have the actions from project settings. I only have Access, Issue types, Automation, Notifications. I changed my project name and now it doesn't show up in the permission scheme anymore. Please help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.