I am attempting to change the scheme type for a project that I created (I am the project admin) and I am trying to follow the instructions posted in the section titled "How project administrators manage issue type schemes" the link below.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/associating-issue-types-with-projects-776636339.html
I am not seeing the option "Issue Types > Action > Use a different scheme". Instead, I only have access to Issue Types under Project Settings.
Is this an "individual project" or one of the standard types?
Hi Gary,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Based on your description of what you see it sounds like the project you created is based on the Agility template, which limits what you can do and configure. Check out Learn about Agility projects and Next-gen projects: project experience in Jira Software Cloud
I believe it is an individual project. I am not an Admin and I created it myself. I am only the Admin of this project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.