How to convert an sub-task to issue with the new Jira ui?
Before with the old UI, "Convert to Issue" inside the "Ellipse" button, top right corner. With the new UI there is no way to convert, thanks.
Bob
Hello, Bob.
This matter was brought up to discussion in the New Full View Issue Experience eliminates convert subtask to issue feature bug. The workaround that is available for now is to either use the old view or issue navigator to convert sub-task to issue and vice versa.
Meanwhile, I would suggest you to add yourself as a watcher to the ticket to ensure that you will be informed for updates and should you have any feedbacks to share, feel free to comment on it too. Hope that helps.
Thank you, I used the old view to make the change.
I guess when you refer to Issue Navigator, you can do by the bulk change inside the advance filter? Thanks
Hi there, Bob.
You are most welcome. Yes, that should be possible as you can see in the following screen shot(s) under the Move Issues operation:
Let me know how it goes for you.
Thanks, I used the old view , thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.