When I added an issue type. That issue type became the only issue in a default issue scheme. I can not add any other issue types OR make another issue scheme my default.
How can I fix this?
are you an admin? If so can you go to project > project settings > issue types > click Actions and add issue types to the scheme
I am an admin, but I do not have any options to add to the Default Scheme. The Default Scheme has become the first issue type I added.
oh yes. you should not change the default scheme. create a new scheme for your project.
That is the problem. I did not create a new scheme on purpose. I added an Issue...that issue than became the default scheme. I just need to fix it.
@Jack Brickey and @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
I am working in a brand new Jira service desk instance. My default issue type scheme shows below.
The default should contain all available Issues as well as any created, should it not?
Again, this is a new instance. NO changes have been made.
Thanks,
Kelly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.