In 5.1.1 on top of the page in the bread crumb the first word is always "Pages". It is useless IMO. So I wonder if someone knows the purpose of it?
Let me ask the next questions right away, Can I get rid of it and how?
Thanks
There is really no clear answer for this. I mark this answered with "Bad UI design".
I would say the purpose of it is because of the new focus on content types in Confluence 5.1 So you would see things like Pages, Blogs but also additional content types generated via Blue Prints
I believe the "Pages" link will redirect you to the "Pages" page which will show you the rencently updated pages on the space and listed all the pages there.
This "Pages"act as the root page of every pages on the space if you use "Default Theme".
I see. Thanks.
I do not like it though. It is not good UI desgin.
I thought it was a bug. Doesn't it suppose to be pagename? you already have a side bar with "page" if you use "Default Theme". So I had to switch to "doc theme"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.