When will JIRA Auditor be available for JIRA Version 6.2.* ?
We deacticated the Plugin.
You'll need to ask the vendor really.
However, I'm not sure it will be - Jira 6.2 has absorbed a load of auditing functions, so there's something in the core now, which might make the plugin redundant (I really need to try this out properly, I've not really tried it)
I get redirected to this page when asking for support.
Ok, then I'm afraid you'll need to wait for one of them to notice it.
I've added the plugin tag to make it easier to spot.
Until someone answers you might try to install it through Manage Addons page by uploading the lastest jar of the plugin and see if it will work.
Thanks for your answer. Nevertheless:
I'd prefer an answer of Plugenta Labs if the paided plugin is compatible to 6.2 or not, or when it will be on the other side. Rather then testing it myself and hoping it works properly.
I just mailed the company. Would really like to get JIRA Auditor working with 6.2 because the built-in Audit Log is lacking in a number of ways:
#3 is a big one for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.