I would like to set a Business road map. This will be made up of a number of projects over a 5 year period. I would like to have my team and the business to have visibility of these projects and be able to see process/status of each. I would like to have some help on what would be the best approach to have this. Thanks.
@Gerald Vassallo
Do you use Confluence?
Hi, Yes I do. I was experimenting using Roadmap Planner.
@Gerald VassalloThat's exactly what I was going to suggest you. To use the Roadmap planner in Confluence.
JIRA will be more for any on-going and upcoming in the near future projects. You don't want to overload the application with projects that won't be worked on before couple years. It will be also confusing to your users.
If you need more help please let me know.
@Gerald VassalloPlease read the following as it has some information related to your question:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agility-articles/Everything-you-want-to-know-about-next-gen-projects-in-Jira/ba-p/894773
Best,
Yes i did manage to have the road map set, one minor thing is that you can either have period in weeks or years. It would have been great if it was by yearly quarters.
@Gerald Vassalloclick here this may be an interesting topic for you
Thanks very much
If satisfied with the help I provided @Gerald Vassallo please accept my answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.