Hi all,
Do you know why in Confluence database, in the CONTENT table, for the LASTMODDATE row I am seeing NULL value for a lot of pages?
Thank you.
Because the pages have not been amended since creation?
Although, it's well known that Atlassian databases are a terrible thing to look at in terms of reporting, and you probably should be looking at some other way of doing what you're doing. What is the reason you are looking?
Hi,
Thank you for the answer. I am looking to find a way to identify for a space the oldest pages, which were not updated in ages, and are probably outdated content wise. I managed to achieve this with the following query:
SELECT s.SPACENAME, c.TITLE, c.LASTMODDATE, c.LASTMODIFIER, u.[username]from [confluence].[dbo].[CONTENT] as c, [confluence].[dbo].[SPACES] s, [confluence].[dbo].[user_mapping] uwhere c.CONTENTTYPE = 'PAGE'and c.TITLE is not nulland s.SPACENAME= 'HR'and s.SPACEID = c.SPACEIDand u.[user_key] = c.LASTMODIFIERorder by c.LASTMODDATE ASC;
If this is the case, then I also need to add to the query the creation date of the page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.