While making a New Project, I'm prompted to make a URL but how would I know wha that URL is supposed to be?
Is it just my account URL and the name of the project or project key after a forward slash? e.g. https://company.atlassian.net/projectname
Hi @Cory Woods
This url it's just for your purpose, it is an optionnal link that can lead to your project documentation for example.
Here the link to find how to edit this url:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/defining-a-project-861253214.html?_ga=2.155793979.1419368726.1536253127-419298468.1536104985
Regards
Thanks Mohamed!
Hi Mohamed, I still dont get it.
How do I make use of the url
I cant just call it anything and send it in a mail for a user to click on and link to the page
what purpose does it serve to be implemented
please advise
thanks
Hi @Aziz Williams
You juste have to put the url you want, and user will be able to access it when they go to the project (summary)
As i said before this link can lead to whatever you want, confluence, worporate website...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.