Hi All,
I am trying to troubleshoot a problem in Jira 6.4.14 which causes painfully slow startup times.. I realize this is a long EOL'd version of Jira, but we're not able to upgrade right now (planned for the near future once we have better hardware).
The log file is filled with this:
INFO [atlassian.plugin.util.WaitUntil] Plugins that have yet to be enabled: (1): [com.atlassian.jira.welcome.jira-welcome-plugin]
And it counts down from 300 seconds and eventually gives up. The server is under practically no load while this countdown is occurring. eventually, Jira gives up and continues to load, but I see this in the log before it continues:
1 plugin failed to load during JIRA startup.
'com.atlassian.jira.welcome.jira-welcome-plugin' - 'JIRA Welcome Plugin' failed to load.
Application context initialization for 'com.atlassian.jira.welcome.jira-welcome-plugin' has timed out
It has the following missing service dependencies :
&sampleDataImporter of type (objectClass=com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.sample.SampleDataImporter)
&sampleDataImporter of type (objectClass=com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.sample.SampleDataImporter)
The missing service dependencies is an interesting thing...
Any ideas on the best way to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance.
Y.