I followed the page that explains how to change the order of child pages in confluence. But that page doesn't explain how to save the new order. There is no "Save" button shown.
Hi @Cameron Williams,
The changes in the page order are saved directly. There is no need for an additional save button. On the other side, be aware that changes do affect Confluence directly
Hope this helps,
Stefan
Hi @Stefan Kohler
Thank you for your response. However, the pages are not sorting alphabetically. Once I leave the "Reorder Pages" tab in the space settings, it reverts back to the original order they were in, and the side bar doesn't change at all. Is there something else I am missing?
That is unfortunate as it should work as you describe. I assume you have the right permissions:
It could be something else is wrong, maybe a system administrator at your end could have a look at logs. Also, if possible it is worth trying a different browser, just to rule that out.
Cheers,Stefan
@Stefan Kohler thank you. It turns out one of the pages I did not have "Edit" rights to... so once I was added, this worked for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.