Hi,
I want to create user macro which create the page properties macro with all property value and custom body.
I have inserted page property macro storage format code in user macro.So when I insert user macro on page automaticaly page property macro will be create with all data.
## Macro title: My Macro
## Macro has a body: Y or N
## Body processing: Selected body processing option
## Output: Selected output option
##
## Developed by: My Name
## Date created: dd/mm/yyyy
## Installed by: My Name
## This is an example macro
## @noparams
<ac:structured-macro ac:name="details" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="f52950d2-6006-4cdc-a53b-a680eeaf5934"><ac:parameter ac:name="hidden">false</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="id">1</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<table class="relative-table wrapped" style="width: 34.0856%;"><colgroup><col style="width: 14.1156%;" /><col style="width: 24.6599%;" /><col style="width: 17.3469%;" /><col style="width: 19.5578%;" /><col style="width: 14.4558%;" /><col style="width: 4.93197%;" /></colgroup>
<tbody>
<tr>
<th>Author</th>
<th>Email</th>
<th>Designation</th>
<th>Cell</th>
<th colspan="1">Location</th>
<th colspan="1">Area</th></tr>
<tr>
<td>Suresh Sakhare</td>
<td><a href="mailto:suresh.sakhare@example.com">suresh.sakhare@example.com</a></td>
<td>Software Engineer, XXX Team</td>
<td>+09970037010, +09970037010</td>
<td colspan="1">Pune, Maharashtra, India</td>
<td colspan="1">APAC Region</td></tr></tbody></table></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
Thanks in advance.