I'm looking for documentation on Jira Service Desk requirements for a linux 64bits architecture, including database as well.
Hi @Christian Miszczak,
this page will give you a few pointers for your server needs to get Jira Service Desk running, but the system requirements can vary a lot depending on a number of factors:
I'd be easier to help you if you could provide a few details on your technical environment.
Let me know if you have any questions,
--Alexis
Our BitBucket has a 500 users license, but I doubt we need that many licenses for JSD;
We would start with a minimal licensing scheme and upgrade it along the way as request start to increase.
We are planning of replacing the typical request over email by JSD for our a new CI/CT/CD Pipeline, so it is hard to figure the volume of requests per day. It could be something like an ongoing flow of 50 requests per day, but I even don't know what's a request means in the JSD context.
We are looking for a base server solution, no cloud and no ha.
The server will be under a VM linux 64 bits (LRHE 7) connected with an external Oracle database (12c) in 4 different environments (Lab, Dev, Staging and Production).
Well you could start with a simple 8GB RAM/4CPU type of configuration, that will handle easily a few hundred users.
For the database, you should provide at least 100GB storage space, that will get you going for a few years with the number of issues you'll have.
What about the JSD integration with the other Atlassian products we are using such as Jira 7.9.2, Confluence 6.7.1 and BitBucket 5.4.1, does the latest JSD integrates well with those ?
I guess the integration would be over webhook, right ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.