Hi,
I have problem with exporting Confluence Site to PDF. Document is exporting with no polish characters like źćźżł. I try fix this problem like there https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-pdf-in-another-language-175473.htmlI install OpenSans-Regular font to confluence and change font in PDF Stylesheetbody {font-family: "OpenSans-Regular";}But i still don't have polish characters when I export file to PDF.
Hi @Tomasz Bryła, can you tell me what version of Confluence you are using?
-Scott
Hi @Scott Theus my version of Confuence is 6.5.1
Thanks @Tomasz Bryła
I'm assuming you installed the font via PDF Export Language Support under the General Configurations from the Site-Administrator section of Confluence? (Screen shot below)
Also, instead of OpenSans, try using Unicode for Veranda. That's the recommended font in the workaround.
@Scott Theus I was try a Veranda, but still doesn't work.
Try this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-a-pdf-in-another-language-175473.html
Worked like a charm for me.
Hi, I have same issiue..
I installed custom font in Confluence, like @Scott Theus said: "PDF Export Language Support",
but when I export space to pdf... tables, cells and headers are in default Times New Roman without polish chars..
How to set it in pdf export style sheet?
@witczakprzemysaw Try my solution - in the comment above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.