Currently I'm getting issues of team members for all the team boards. Now I have found a solution to get all the teams using tempo API. But each team has linked Team links for which team member has logged time. I want to get those team links/boards. Or is there any other method to get all the user boards?
Hello,
If you are on Cloud, then here is the link to documentation:
https://tempo-io.github.io/tempo-api-docs/?__hstc=107193373.ac841157684fb90c932ba992c3239600.1538112807265.1538112807265.1538112807265.1&__hssc=107193373.13.1538112807265&__hsfp=2839071216&hsutk=ac841157684fb90c932ba992c3239600#team_links
Can you please elaborate, what do you mean by "on cloud"?
Jira goes in three versions: Jira Cloud, Jira Server and Jira Data Center.
Jira Server and Jira Data Center are also called on prem instances, because you install Jira Server and Jira Data Center on your own servers.
Jira Cloud is placed in the Atlassian Cloud and you do not need to install it. Such instances have the atlassian.net suffix in the url.
Is there a way to do this on Jira Server? I can get to the team like so:
/rest/tempo-teams/1/team/{id}
but no luck trying things like:
/rest/tempo-teams/1/team/{id}/links
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.