Hi All,
I have a problem as following, any help will be appreciated..
I opened a bunch of calculated custom fields and configure those custom fields like following;
Issue type(s):Global (all issues)
Project(s): Demand
And also hide those custom fields from other projects field configuration scheme's.
When I look into logs, I see errors besides from demand project like xxx named project..
One of example: (ASK project for this error)
172.16.1.15 /secure/admin/jira/IndexReIndex.jspa [innovalog.jmcf.fields.CalculatedNumberField] CalculatedNumberField: error evaluating formula of field "Iptal Onayinin Verilme Süresi Gün" of issue ASK-472:
Sourced file: inline evaluation of: `` if (issue.get("resolutiondate") == null) return null; return ((Double)(issue. . . . '' : at Line: 3 : in file: inline evaluation of: `` if (issue.get("resolutiondate") == null) return null; return ((Double)(issue. . . . '' : .getTime ( )
Target exception: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke method getTime on null value
Navigate to the following URL to edit the formula: htt/secure/admin/EditCustomField!default.jspa?id=12521
I want to eliminate those errors. What should I do ? Regards, Levent..