Hello,
I need to implement two separate behaviors as script listeners or post functions:
- When the custom field "Scheduled Release" is updated on the story, copy it to all the story's linked issues. Our stories will usually have bugs and tasks linked to them using different relation types ("blocked by", "relates to" etc).
- When a new bug or task is created, and is linked to a story, fetch the parent issue's (story) "Scheduled Release" value, and copy it to the bug/task which were just linked. When an existing bug / task are linked to a story, do the same. The difference here is that the copying of "Scheduled Release" should be done when the bug / task was first linked to its parent. This event will not necessarily occur upon the creation of the bug / task.
I am new to scriptrunner and groovy, and have been looking for examples on how to implement this. Unfortunately I couldn't get anything working so far.
Any help from the community will be much appreciated.
Thank you!