I want a certain an internal group to see information on all pages in a space. How do I accomplish that? Can I use Site Layouts and set a certain parameter to make sure that it is only the internal group that sees the information.
ConfluenceSpaceInfo.png
May be you can do it by customising the PageLayout
I tried to hack something quickly and it worked...
#set ($userGroups = $userAccessor.getGroupNames($action.authenticatedUser)) #set ($groupToMatch = "confluence-administrators") #foreach ($group in $userGroups) #if($group == $groupToMatch) <p>Hello admin!</p> #end #end
to put in a PageLayout before body (for non documentation theme spaces)
<div id="main-content" class="wiki-content"> $body </div>
But, the code will also work for Confluence space layouts / site layouts
The Public Annoucement Service add-on can do this. It's free too.
Hi David, Thanks for the answer. The plugin can set an application level message but not on space level which is what I am looking for, but it is an useful plugin!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.