Really trying hard to figure this out, but keep hitting dead-ends. I have SSO enabled for Agents working flawlessly, but there seems to be no clear way to simply enable it for users. I can restrict new users to my domain, I can have them self-signup and generate new passwords which works fine. However, to simply have them redirected to our SSO solution (Duo), there just seems to be now clear way.
I've used Zendesk in the past that has a VERY clear option to simply select 'End-Users' and 'authentication method'. I can't seem to see anything on the JIRA Service Desk / Atlassian access portals (Using Cloud).
I notice from the support threads that pricing model/options for Identity Manager/Access have gone through some changes, so that's even more confusing. I'm reading elsewhere that we shouldn't get charged for End-Users using SSO, but I'm still completely confused as to how that's actually accomplished. Any advice ?