In my project when I go to enter sprint field, I see sprints from other projects. (I am not talking about the scrum board here).
Why would I see the other project's sprint value in my project's sprint field drop down?
thanks
Because there are boards that are set up that could include sprints in your project.
Thanks for quick reply. In order for this to happen the query behind that board must include tickets in my project, is this correct AND are there other ways? thanks
Mostly, yes, but it's not quite that narrow. The query for the board can draw in issue that *could* match but do not yet do so.
Let's say you have the following
Board 1 will include sprints that were created in Board 2, and hence issues in project Y, because Dave could be assigned them
Wow, that is crazy. So I guess in a very large organization this can not be avoided and I have to accept to see everyone else's Sprints in my Sprint field. thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.