Hi all,
I try to add a web panel for a certain type of Project, but not find the built-in script to do this.
My own need is to display a message on Details section of issue screen. If not possible, to create a new "section" (web-panel) to display the message, according to value of certain custom fields.
this page https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/fragments/WebPanel.html speak about "Show a web panel built-in script", but I didn't find any options / config on Project or Issue ... 
Moreover, in another project, I see this kind of section (below "Dates" section, a message with colored background). But I didn't find any option (script-runner built-in script, post function built-in script ...)
in a post function script (which create a new issue), I add this kind of code :
<span>import</span><span> com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor</span><span>import</span><span> com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue</span><span>import</span><span> com.atlassian.jira.issue.RendererManager
</span><span>def</span> issue = context.issue <span>as</span> Issue
<span>def</span> rendererManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(RendererManager)
<span>def</span> fieldLayoutItem = ComponentAccessor.getFieldLayoutManager().getFieldLayout(issue).getFieldLayoutItem(<span>"description"</span>)
<span>def</span> renderer = rendererManager.getRendererForField(fieldLayoutItem)
<span>if</span> (issue.isSubTask() && issue.parentObject.description) {
writer.write(renderer.render("this is a test", <span>null</span>))
} I suppose this kind of code should show the description of parent issue on "description" section of current issue, so, I adapt it to show "this is a test". Unfortunately, this not work.
How I can easyly do that ?
thanks in advance